Family & Children Services
Seeking child support services?
Please call or come by today!
Phone: 620-879-2109 ext2
Location: 601 High Street
Caney, KS 67333
- To ensure both parents provide continuous financial support of our Delaware and Native American children.
- Reduce poverty levels among our Delaware children and all Native American families while promoting our tribal culture & exercising our tribal sovereignty.
- Promote functional co-parenting relationships that provide the financial, physical, and emotional support of both parents to increase stable and self-sufficient families.
Just a few of the benefits when using a Tribal Child Support Agency:
- **Paternity establishment ensures inheritance rights of children and accurate Tribal enrollment
- **Tribal Court Jurisdiction allows more authority and flexibility in how cases are handled
- **Knowing your case will be handled with cultural sensitivity
Services we provide:
- **FREE APPLICATIONS FOR CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- **DILIGENT EFFORTS TO LOCATE NONCUSTODIAL PARENTS USING FEDERAL AND STATE SOFTWARE
- **ESTABLISH PATERNITY WHEN NEEDED
- **ESTABLISH & ENFORCE CHILD SUPPORT ORDERS
- **MODIFY CHILD SUPPORT ORDERS WHEN NEEDED
- **CHILD SUPPORT COLLECTION & DISBURSEMENT
Services not provided:
- **Legal advice
- **Visitation & custody issues
- **Consultation with or representation by an attorney
- ** TANF
Although we do not provide other social services, we can provide referrals and information for other services that may be beneficial to your family needs.
- Director – Curtis Zunigha (email@example.com)
- Financial Specialist – Candace Keahtigh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Case Specialist – Arleata Snell (email@example.com)